- Use convenient pods or ground coffee with the patented dual function filter holder.
- Easily prepares latte and cappuccino with the swivel jet frother, for perfect drinks every time.
- Eliminate annoying start-up preparation with the self-priming operation.
- Always brew espresso at the perfect temperature with two separate thermostats, which allow for water and steam pressure to be controlled separately.
- Enjoy delicious espresso for years to come with the durable, high-quality stainless steel boiler and 15 bar pump pressure.
If you are a fan of Italian-style espresso like me, then you need to get a quality coffee maker. I think there’s no better choice than the DeLonghi EC155, which not only makes great espresso, but can be used for brewing cappuccino and all kinds of other tasty beverages.
I first heard about this brand of coffee makers on TV, when a presenter was claiming it provides the genuine taste of Italian coffee. That got me hooked up, so I started researching more and reading reviews. DeLonghi is a true Italian manufacturer of home appliances with a tradition of more than a century. During that time, DeLonghi mastered manufacturing espresso machines, which now makes their products among the best in 2016.
After checking the company’s official website, I decided on making a purchase. My choice was DeLonghi EC155, an espresso & cappuccino maker that brews beverages like no other. In the next part, I’m gonna deal with things that make DeLonghi EC155 better than the rest!
DeLonghi EC155 can brew almost anything
A great thing about this coffee maker is that you can use it to brew all kinds of beverages. For example, you can coffee pods, as well as ground coffee. You can also make cappuccino, cocoa, or even tea with this brewer. This means that this device is not an ordinary coffee machine, but several devices in one. My beverage of choice is espresso, which this brewer can make two cups at once. I use coffee capsules to make it, usually those made by Green Mountain as it’s my favorite coffee brand.
Brewing beverages with this machine is easy and simple
Making espresso with this machine is extremely easy and fast as it features the self-priming, which reduces the making time significantly. The coffee maker comes with an installed thermometer which makes sure the water temperature is ideal for making coffee that tastes incredible. On top of that, DeLonghi EC155 features a pump that makes 15-bar pressure, which makes it ideal for making Italian-style espresso.
Latte is superb with the DeLonghi EC155
If you are not a fan of Italian-style espresso, which I know many Americans aren’t, you can make a stunning latte with this brewer. The biggest issue my friends have with espresso is that the cups are too small. Instead, they prefer coffee that’s not as strong when it comes to taste and that comes in large amounts.
In fact, if you like drinking loads of coffee, latte might be a better choice as it contains less caffeine than espresso of the same size. To make it, all you got to do press a button. On the other hand, if you want a larger dose of caffeine in your cup, simply press the button for double espresso.
DeLonghi EC155 is extremely easy to clean
When it comes to cleaning this coffee maker, there’s actually not much to do. All the parts that need cleaning can be easily removed, so you can put them in the dishwasher. Bits, like the piercing needle used for coffee capsules, cannot be removed, but is easy to reach, so you can clean it with a sponge.
If something goes wrong, DeLonghi customer service will help you
Those who own this coffee maker swear that it’s extremely durable. You can expect it to serve you for ages and even if something goes wrong with it, you can ask DeLonghi customer service for assistance. Not only will they guide you through solving most common issues, they can also give their recommendations if certain parts need to be replaced. DeLonghi gives a 2-year limited warranty of all their products, so if you notice that something’s wrong with your coffee maker feel free to ask for it to be repaired or even get a new one for free.
DeLonghi EC155 specs:
- 2-cup brewer
- Stainless-steel boiler
- Pump that produces 15-bar pressure
- 2 thermostats for measuring perfect water temperature for espresso
- Compatible with coffee capsules, ground coffee, cocoa, tea, etc.
- Taste of Espresso – This coffee maker brews genuine Italian-style coffee. Espresso is my favorite, but DeLonghi EC155 is great for brewing all kinds of beverages.
- Easy to Clean – It only takes a few moments to remove parts that need cleaning. I wash them regularly in the dishwasher.
- Durability – The machine comes with a warranty and DeLonghi customer service is always there to help.
- Weight – The espresso machine is not the lightest on the market, so you won’t be able to carry it around.
This coffee maker is ideal for those who are true espresso lovers. However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used for brewing other beverages. In fact, this machine can be used for all kinds of things, which makes it a great home appliance. On top of everything, DeLonghi EC155 does not cost too much.