- Easy insertion and ejection of capsules; For use with Nespresso coffee capsules only
- Compact brewing unit technology; Fast preheating time: 25 seconds; 19 Bar high pressure pump
- 2 Programmable buttons for Espresso and lungo preparation
- Removable 24 ounce water tank; Folding cup tray accommodates tall recipe glasses; Used capsule container holds 9-11 used capsules
- Energy efficient; A Class energy rating; Automatic power off after 9 minutes of inactivity
When I realized I needed a new coffee maker, I went straight online and typed something in the line of “top rated coffee machine” on Google. Rather to my surprise, there were hundreds of reviews discussing which machine was the best. I had no intention of reading them all, so I focused on a couple from the top of the search page.
Among dozens of coffee makers, I noticed that one particular was being mentioned often as the best machine. It was the Nespresso Inissia. As soon as I opened its page on Nespresso’s official website, I fell in love with the device. It looked nice and its price was very affordable. When I got the machine, I saw that Nespresso Inissia had much more goods sides to it than just price and looks.
Easy To use With Nespresso Capsules
If you are a fan of Nespresso coffee, this machine is ideal for you. It’s very easy to use. You simply insert the Nespresso capsule in it, add water and let the Inissia show its magic. It only takes a minute for the coffee to be ready, from the moment you press the button. Some people will think that it is a downside that this coffee maker is compatible with only Nespresso capsules, but they obviously haven’t given it a chance. There are tons of different Nespresso cups, so that anyone can find their perfect match.
Perfect Taste of Espresso and Lungo Coffee
Personally, I prefer espresso, but not many of my friends share my love for this type of beverage. They feel it’s too small and way too strong. Instead, the prefer Lungo, a sort of “stretched espresso”, which can also be made with Nespresso Inissia. In fact, all you got to do is press the right button when setting the machine to work.
Removable Parts Make it Easy to Clean
When your Nespresso Inissia is in need of cleaning, simply remove the water tank and wash it in the dishwasher. You can use a damp cloth to clean the exterior of the device. The fact that you can fold drip tray means that you can put mugs of different sizes. The coffee maker also comes with a container for used capsules, which can store up to 11 of them.
Nespresso Inissia is Pretty Small and Lightweight
With the size being just 4.7 x 9 x 12.6 inches, Inissia will not take too much of your space, meaning that you can even hold it on your office desk. The coffee maker is also very lightweight (5.3 pounds), so you can carry it around with you wherever you may go. In fact, I personally take it with me to my office every day. It can fit in your purse easily and you won’t even feel it’s in there.
Specifications of Nespresso Inissia
- 19-Bar Pump for Genuine Espresso Taste
- Compatible with Nespresso Capsules (16 Capsules Come Free With the Coffee Maker)
- 2 Brewing Programs – Espresso and Lungo
- Dimensions: 4.7 x 9 x 12.6 inches
- Weight: 5.3 pounds
- Container for used capsules
Pros & Cons
I simply love using this coffee maker and here are the things I love the most:
- Quick Brewing – It only takes about a minute for an espresso cup to be made with Nespresso Inissia. All you got to do to set it to work is press either Espresso or Lungo button.
- Easy to Clean – When it needs cleaning, I simply put removable parts in the dishwasher and wipe the rest with a damp cloth.
- Great for Travel – Nespresso Inissia is my companion on my travels. It’s small and lightweight, so I can carry it with me anywhere.
There aren’t many bad things about this coffee maker, apart from this one:
- Compatible Only with Nespresso Cups – Sometimes I wish drinking tea or cocoa, but I can’t make it with this brewer. In fact, I can’t even use coffee capsules other than those made by Nespresso.
If you don’t like Nespresso, then maybe you should look somewhere else. However, if you like espresso or Lungo coffee made with Nespresso capsules, this coffee machine might be ideal for you. It has a powerful high-pressure pump that will extract every bit of flavor the coffee has to offer. If you like rich taste of coffee, press the espresso button. Alternatively, press the other button, which is for a cup of Lungo coffee.
When done, you won’t have troubles with cleaning Inissia as it’s designed so that you can remove the parts that often need cleaning. Nespresso Inissia is also very easy to carry, so you can have it with you all the time. The best thing about this espresso machine is that it’s pretty affordable. In fact, it’s much cheaper than other top rated coffee makers.