- K Cup design: Allows most cup size severing as per your preference and the quick brew technology always provides a cup of fresh coffee in only 3 minutes.
- Removable Drip Tray and Water Reservoir: The removable drip tray allows for larger cups and travel mugs. 12 ounces water reservoir allows you to brew several cups before having to refill.
- One touch Button Controls: Easy to use, simple working process and auto shut-off, energy saving.
- Light weight and Travel Size: Aicok K Cup Brewer is perfect for homes, dorm rooms, office, and apartments. Whether in the break room, or on your desk, you can get the best brew all day long.
- Certification and Warranty: BPA free material for water tank and UL,ETL certification for coffee brewer give you a powerful safety guarantee; 2 year manufacturer warranty.
I’ve always liked drinking coffee, but I fell really in love with this beverage when I bought the Aicok K-Cup coffee maker months back. The device is practical and very easy to use. Still, the thing I like the most about it is that it’s pretty compact, so it doesn’t take too much of my space.
Because of its rather small dimensions, I’m using Aicok compact K-Cup coffee maker in my office. I like keeping it close as this way I don’t have to spend time going to the kitchen every time I need a caffeine boost.
To be honest, all of this wouldn’t matter much to me if the coffee made with Aicok K-Cup coffee maker wasn’t so delicious. This device allows me to explore the world of coffee as it can work with any sort of coffee pods. They might be different in flavor, but they have one thing in common – amazing taste!
Why I Bought Aicok K-Cup Coffee Maker?
The reason why I bought this Aicok device is that when I started working in my new firm, I wanted to get a personal coffee maker. In the past I owned a coffee maker of the same brand and I simply loved it. That is why I decided to go with the same manufacturer. After checking out their official site, I realized Aicok compact K-Cup coffee maker was my ideal choice.
I was a bit hesitant whether to buy this coffee maker or not, but finally made my choice after reading Amazon reviews from 2016. My reasoning was that with so many positive reviews, this product had to be amazing. And I was right!
Things I Love Most About Aicok K-Cup Coffee Maker
What I love the most about this product is that it provides me with a wonderful coffee cup after only a couple of minutes after pressing the button. In fact, I even measured the time it takes to make me a cup of my favorite coffee – it takes just 3 minutes! All you got to do is pour water in the reservoir, place a K-Cup capsule inside of the device and press the right buttons. Apart from coffee, you can use the Aicok device as a cappuccino maker, but also to brew a cup of tea, cocoa, etc.
Cleaning Is Easy & Quick
This coffee maker is extremely easy to use. But that’s not the only thing that makes this device amazing – it’s also fairly easy to clean it. Both the drip tray and water reservoir are removable, which means that it’s no fuss cleaning the device. Because its drip tray is removable, you can place your favorite mug instead and pour your favorite beverage in it.
Aicok K-Cup Coffee Maker is Very Safe
Although I’m using it in my office, I have nothing to worry that my kids will mess with it. However, if you have children, my advice to you is to buy this coffee maker as it’s very safe. In fact, when there’s no water in it, the device will switch off automatically.
The device is made of BPA-free material, which is approved by the regulatory body, which gave it the UL/ETL certificate. On top of that, the coffee maker comes with a 2-year warranty, so you don’t have to worry about it getting broken.
Specifications of the Aicok Single Serve K-Cup Coffee Brewer:
- One-step button control
- Automatic Switch-Off
- Removable water reservoir & drip tray
- 15oz water reservoir capacity
- Compact dimensions: 4.3 x 7.8 x 9.5 inches
Pros & Cons
Here are a couple of things that I find amazing about this product:
- Dimensions – It’s fairly lightweight, meaning that it is easy to carry. I’m using it in my office, but over the weekend I sometimes take it home. It’s because the product weighs barely 2.2 LB. Not only is it relatively light, it’s also very small in size, so you can even put it in your purse, which is what I do.
- Easy to Use & Clean – Everything about this product is simple. It only takes a few moments to program it to brew you a cup of coffee and is equally easy to clean it.
- Price – This coffee maker is one of the cheapest you can find. Still, the low price doesn’t mean it’s not a quality product. On the contrary, it will surely serve you long, which is backed by the 2-year manufacturer warranty.
- Doesn’t Support Reusable K-Cups – The only con I see about this product is that it supports only original K-cup coffee capsules.
If you are a coffee lover who doesn’t want to spend too much money on a coffee maker, but still appreciates quality, look no further than this device. Aicok compact K-Cup coffee maker is a great choice for your home or office, and because it’s fairly lightweight, you can take it with you on trips.